More value awaits you during your next visit to Queen Elizabeth national park if you stay at the Elephant Home!! We recommend people who want to travel budget as they will find this very pleasant. Besides, none budget travelers who want to explore the community have also found The elephant home appropriate, since it is located within the community. Your stay at this lodge gives you the following advantages;
- A clean, spacious self-contained rooms or camping for a small price
- You have one of the best meals in the area.
- Solar lighting at the sight – clean energy
- Private hot showers for each room
- A free birding and plants tour in the campsite forest
- Participating in a village walk where you can choose to take basket weaving workshop or traditional dance
- Easy to access attractions of the region while using the camp as your base.
- The connection to southwestern (Kabale and Bwindi) or northwestern (Kibale and Murchison falls) on the main tourist route, becomes easy
- It is located close to nature in undisturbed natural environment (bushes) out of town.
- Located outside the park and you don’t need to pay park entrance fees for those who may want to enjoy the park from outside, yet it is close to the park gate for those who want to go to the park.
- Ability to do many wildlife safaris and other park activities such as chimp tracking in Kyambura, boat cruise on Kazinga channel, tree climbing lions…
- We can arrange or give you information on how to get all transport from Entebbe, Kampala or other parks
When you stay at the elephant home, you get an opportunity to focus on your holiday at the price of your choice. Besides, staying here or taking any of the community tour activities supports the indigenous communities that live next to the park, and conserve the wildlife all their life. If these community members don’t get alternative livelihoods from tourism, they are forced to encroach on the park wildlife for survival. you can check some of the conservation partnerships that we have created in the community to enhance conservation and community development.
Please contact us to book your place for the next trip to Queen Elizabeth national park. Our contacts are;
Tel: +256 706581477
Or you can book through UCOTA office in Kampala on;
Tel: +256 772657700