More value awaits you during your next visit to Queen Elizabeth national park if you stay at the Elephant center campsite!! We recommend people who want to travel budget though even none budget travelers who want to explore the community can find it appropriate. Your Stay at this campsite gives you the following advantages;
- You get clean, spacious self-contained rooms or camping for a small price
- You have one of the best meals in the area.
- Solar lighting at the sight – clean energy
- Private hot showers for each room
- A free birding and plants tour in the campsite forest
- Participating in a village walk where you can choose to take basket weaving workshop or traditional dance
- Easy to access attractions of the region while using the camp as your base.
- Easy connection to southwestern (Kabale and Bwindi) or northwestern (Kibale and Murchison falls) on the main tourist route
- It is located close to nature in undisturbed natural environment (bushes) out of town.
- Located outside the park and you don’t need to pay park entrance fees for those who may want to enjoy the park from outside, yet it is close to the park gate for those who want to go to the park.
- We can arrange wildlife safaris and other park activities such as chimp tracking in Kyambura, boat cruise on Kazinga channel, tree climbing lions…
- We can arrange or give you information on how to get all transport from Entebbe, Kampala or other parks
We allow you leisurely focus on your holiday within the price of your choice. Besides, staying here or taking any of their activities supports the indigenous communities that live to conserve the wildlife all their life. if they don’t get alternative livelihoods from tourism, they are forced to encroach on the park wildlife for survival.
Please contact us to book your place for the next trip to Queen Elizabeth national park. Our contacts are;
Tel: +256 706581477
Or you can book through UCOTA office in Kampala on;
Tel: +256 772657700