Accessible and hospitable community accommodation facility around Queen Elizabeth national park for guests who want to explore Queen Elizabeth national park and the broader areas. Elephant Home is a community owned and run accommodation facility outside Queen Elizabeth national park. Our work is driven by our clients needs. it is a solar lit facility giving guests sufficient options of charging their gadgets and free WiFi. We offer;
- Clean and hospitable accommodation.
- Meals in the onsite restaurant
- locally made crafts in the curio shop
- Community tours and other authentic activities gusts can participate in.
This is why you must add the stay at the Elephant home on your trip to Queen Elizabeth national park;
- Clean spacious self-contained rooms, cabins and camping ground.
- A long list of flexible activities in and outside the park to enrich your Uganda experience
- A plant and wildlife walk with great scenery, bird, plants, and wildlife spoors.
- Easy access to the park gate when you want to go for a game drive.
- All weather camping ground with roof
- Easy access by both private and public transport.
- No park entrance fee since we are located outside the park
- Easy to use as a base for connecting to other national parks and attractions in the region.
Due to increasing human population around Queen Elizabeth national park, wildlife-community conflict has increased in the recent years. The Elephant home is positioned to acts as a sustainable solution to this challenge by creating livelihoods that are wildlife friendly through tourism. Every coin you spend at the The Elephant home will go a long way to the grass-root communities.