The Elephant center campsite offers the following activities, services and experiences that you can participate in during your visit to Queen Elizabeth national park.
Accommodation and rates
- Self-contained twin rooms 20$ / person, Bed only
- None self-contained cabins 10$ / person, Bed only
- Camping (with own tent) 5$ / person, Bed only
Breakfast costs 5$ per person. Please add this to the above price to get the Bed and breakfast rate.
Tours / activities and rates
- Hill trek tour 15$ / person
- Katwe Boda-boda safari 16$ / person
- Katwe traditional salt mining tour 10$ per person (excluding transport to Katwe)
- Cotton growing tour 7$ / person
- Traditional dance 50$ / performance
- Village walk 7$ / performance
- Crafts making workshop 5$ / person
- Community boat cruise on Kazinga channel 25$ (no park entrance required, excluding transport)
Park activities such as a wildlife safari, a boat cruise on Kazinga channel or other activities can be arranged on request.