The Elephant Home campsite is a budget accommodation neighboring Queen Elizabeth national park. We invite you to our clean and spacious en-suit rooms, none self contained cabins or pitching a tent in our all-weather camping ground. Each of our rooms have a private balcony. They are fitted with two furnished medium sized beds fitted with mosquito nets and furniture. The entire site is lit by solar with a possibility of charging phones and access to WiFi in the restaurant.
- Self-contained twin rooms ______20$ / person, Bed only
- None self-contained cabins ______10$ / person, Bed only
- Camping (with own tent) ________5$ / person, Bed only
Breakfast costs 5$ per person. Please add this to the above price to get the Bed and breakfast rate. all rooms are twin basis.
- Equator village walk (2 hrs) _____________8$ per Person
- Village hill trek to the mountain lake (5 hrs) __15$ per Person
- Cotton growing tour (2 hrs) (Feb to July) ____8 per Person
- Traditional dance (1 hr) _______________50$ per Performance
The property is home to varied bird species and other interesting wildlife. A wildlife safari or boat cruise on Kazinga channel inside the park can be arranged on request at Queen Elizabeth national park set prices. If you want to or have organised it yourself, our rooms have information about the activities and their reliable contacts. The staff will always be available to provide any other information or help that may be needed.